The villa is situated 10 minutes from Benidorm, but away of the high-rise buildings and close to the mountains, the nearest climbing spot is 10 minutes away by car (Echo Valley).
Situated in the centre of “La Marina Baixa”, you can enjoy the two faces of the Costa Blanca, the nightlife in Benidorm and the climbing in the mountains.
Our accommodation is suitable for climbers, families and younger people too.
Puig Campana and Ponoch are only 10-15 minutes away. Sierra de Bernia is 20 min and Guadalest is 30 min. Deep water soloing is also possible in Benidorm’s bay.
Check out our web page, to find out more about this villa.
- The villa has 4 bedrooms (2 double beds and 2 twin beds), 3 bathrooms and two large lounges.
- The first one of these lounges has one sofa, the TV, the open fireplace and a big table for dinning. There is access to the kitchen from this lounge.
- The kitchen is well equipped with oven, microwave & dishwasher.
- Outside the kitchen you can find the BBQ area, with a shady space with a table. Perfect for the summer’s days and evenings.
- The second lounge is an indoor terrace with large, panoramic windows, 3 sofas and a small bar. This place is full of light with views to the garden and the swimming pool.
- The villa is in a 2,000 m2 plot, with a garden, badminton court and a swimming pool 10×5 m.
- The garage has space for four.