Carrillo - del Campo
<< Carillo-Cantabella < Gallego-Seiquer | Riglos > Fisura Carrillo - Vera >>
A series of corners and grooves up the front of the pillar to the left of the major crack system of Fisura Carrillo - Vera. Start at the right-hand side of a clean 40m tower of rock.
1) 6a+, 35m. Climb the right side of the pillar to a ledge.
2) 6a, 38m. Move right then climb a devious series of short grooves to a small stance on a ramp.
3) 5+, 25m. Trend left then climb direct to a stance by a flake.
4) 6a, 35m. Up the flake, a grassy groove and a chimney to a stance on a ledge on the right.
5) 6b+, 20m. Climb the steep wall to the final easy crack.
FA. Juan Carrillo Olmos, Carlos del Campo Fernandez 1971