<< Gallego-Seiquer < Carrillo - del Campo | Fisura Carrillo - Vera > Eiger >>
A discontinuous series of cracks in the wall left of Fisura Carrillo - Vera gives a good sustained climb. Start by a tree left of the base of the groove. Also known as Carabina Larga.
1) 6c, 35m. Climb a crack and striated wall into a groove. Up this to a tiny ledge and hanging stance.
2) 6a+, 40m. Climb the wall for 20m then make a short traverse left to reach a crack. Up this to another small stance.
3) 5, 10m. A short blocky crack leads to a higher ledge.
4) 6b+, 30m. Trend right up the wall to a wide crack. Up this, and the wall above, to the half-moon crack. Up this to a ledge.
5) 5+, 25m. Traverse right to a long corner and finish up this.
FA. Miguel Angel Gallego, Juan Carlos Gallego 1976
Anyone who has climbed this route, good or... Write a comment please.
susanne - 04/Sep/12
Login to your ROCKFAX account
to add your comments - Search for comments