<< Gallego-Carillo < Carnaval | Lavaredo > Gallego - Hurtado >>
The impressive smooth wall to the right of the great roof has a sustained and hard series of pitches. Start in the old sheep fold under the base of the wall.
1) 6c, 35m. Climb straight up the face to a small stance. A right-hand start up the groove and wall is 7a.
2) 6c, 35m. Move right to reach a left-slanting rake then follow this as it heads to a stance between detached flakes.
3) 7a, 30m. Weave up the superb wall to a cramped stance in the middle of nowhere.
4) 6b+, 25m. Move left then climb rightwards to an impressively-situated stance under the overhangs.
5) 7b, 25m. Pull leftwards through the roof onto the hugely exposed headwall and trend rightwards to an easier groove.
FA. Miguel Garcia Gallego, Juan Carrillo Olmos 1974