<< Carnaval < Yosemite | Gallego - Hurtado > Fisura Snoopy >>
A fine free version of one of the classic aid routes gives some hard climbing up a wall and grooves. Start at the left of the pillar below a groove leading past a prominent scar.
1) 6b, 35m. Climb a sustained groove to a small stance.
2) 6c, 15m. Straight up the wall to another tiny stance.
3) 6b+, 35m. Follow the cracks above through a recess and onto a stance at the lower end of a diagonal ramp.
4) 7a, 25m. Climb into the smooth corner, up this and then the wall above to another poor stance.
5) 6a, 35m. A wall leads to easier climbing up a groove.
FA. Miguel Garcia Gallego, Miguel Sanchez Canovas 1974