<< Virginia Díez < Pilar López de Sancho | Los miserables > Costa Blanca >>
HVS. One of the original lines on the wall. It has good climbing, but sees few ascents and has some loose rock. Take a rack.
1) to 3) 5+, 105m. As for Valencianos.
4) 4+, 20m. Climb up a corner, then follow a ramp rightwards to a belay around an arete.
5) 4+, 20m. Follow the corner (peg) to a cave belay - threads.
6) 5, 25m. Exit the cave to the right - high thread - then climb up a crack to a pedestal belay.
7) 4, 25m. Climb the corner past some bushes to a belay (junction with Diedro UBSA).
8) 4+, 35m. Climb the corner to gain the ridge. Easy rock leads from here to the summit.
FA. Armand Ballard, J.M.Gonzalez 1979