<< Fisura de Edwards < Excitación/Waiting for the Sun | Ópera Orni > La Canal >>
E4. The easiest line on this wall. Take a full rack. From the broken ledges scramble down right to a rib.
1) 4, 40m. Climb the rib and wall then move up to a small tree.
2) 5, 25m. Climb rightwards to a recess and bolt belay.
3) 6b, 50m. The crack on the right leads to a scoop.
4) 6c, 25m. Move left to a crack. Climb this then move left and back right then continue up the crack to a hanging stance.
5) 6a, 30m. Climb the crack then a shallow groove on the left, over an overhang to a ledge.
6) 5, 30m. Traverse left, then up to a small ledge and belay.
7) 5, 30m. Move left then climb up and left near the top.
FA. A.Lloret, S.Pérez, R.Edwards 1993