<< None < The Cracks | Direct Route > Super Direct >>
For those who found The Cracks easy enough, Lorraine provides a great sister-route.
1) 15m. Follow The Cracks to ledges at 12m then belay a little higher.
2) 4c, 15m. Go up leftwards over a bulge to reach a left-slanting groove. Follow this until a step left reaches the short chimney on The Cracks.
3) 4c, 15m. Climb the slabby corner crack and a further crack to the pinnacle.
4) 4c, 18m. Surmount the pinnacle and move right onto a ledge. Climb the corner crack to good block belays.
5) 5a, 15m. As for The Cracks final pitch.
FA. J.Barford, N.E.Morin