<< The Chain < Slow Ledge Climb | Plexus > Ten Degrees North >>
A good technical climb but P2 is often wet.
1) 4a, 15m. Climb up easy ground to the terrace.
2) 5a, 25m. Gain a crack from the left and follow it for 10m. Move left for 3m and follow pockets to a bulge and right to a cave.
3) 5a, 32m. Pass the overlap on the right and gain a steep slab on the right. Follow a shallow groove, then break left to a quartzy groove which leads to a large ledge.
4) 4a, 15m. Climb up broken ground to meet Slow Ledge Climb at the large flake.
5) 4c, 35m. Move up to a ledge and follow a crack on the left to a large roof. Traverse rightwards on jugs to belay at a junction with Slow Ledge Climb.
6) 40m. Slabby climbing leads to the top.
FA. M.Boysen, A.Williams 3.4.1965