<< Direct Route < Rowan Route | Wall Climb > Bochlwyd Eliminate >>
Just left of the descent gully lies this interesting and varied route. Another good one for those with limited multipitch-experience or those who enjoy comfortable belay ledges.
1) 28m. Climb the rib on large holds to reach a good ledge beneath the towering block.
2) 28m. Move left on the large ledge and climb the slab to a runnel. Follow this to a ledge.
3) 12m. Scramble rightwards along the ledge to beneath the gaping chimney.
4) 15m. Climb the chimney, steep at first, to an exit through a hole on the right.
5) 10m. Climb easily up the rib above to the top.
FA. G.Barlow, E.Barlow 1911