<< Direct Route < Ordinary Route | Central Rib > Hope >>
Another long-time classic with the sheen to prove how well loved it has been
1) 38m. Climb the slippery scoop and at its top exit right. Quartz spangled rock leads left then right to a terrace
2) 26m. Climb the groove and slab to more quartzy rock. Up this leftwards to a stance
3) 16m. Climb rightwards up the white highway to a stance in a corner
4) 30m. Skip up the corner, which can be quite tricky in the wet
5) 28m. Wander up to belay on the ledges above the slabs.
FA. D.Pye, I.Richards, T.Picton 1916