<< Western Gully < Western Gully Direct Finish | Icefall Gully Left-hand > None >>
A big route that tackles the left side of the impending black buttress
1) 3, 45m. Climb the steep icy groove to a spike belay on the right at the large terrace
2) 4, 15m. Make an awkward move rightwards around a jutting nose to gain a traverse line leftwards to a belay beneath a groove
3) 5, 30m. Climb a thin technical pitch up a groove in the slab and traverse left to the large cave belay in the main gully
4) 6, 30m. Step out right onto the thin and technical slab, and balance up this (1 or 2 pegs) to gain the gully above
5) 4, 20m. Go up the gully and grapple round a steep chockstone boulder
6) 1, 100m. Follow the easy gully to finish.