<< Vía de los bomberos < Hambre eterna | Princesa > Sol Solet >>
Fairly technical and sustained wall-climbing on positive holds and edges. When belaying from the ground, keep to the right to avoid stonefall on windy or goaty days.
1) 6a+. Climb the slab and holes over bulges to a shallow cave stance by a small tree.
2) 6a+. After the initial moves to get established on the wall, continue through the vertical terrain on good holds.
3) 6a. Slightly easier with a move at mid-height.
4) 6b. A cracking pitch with no particular difficulties.
5) 6b. Continue up the easier slab (spaced bolts) to more powerful climbing and a memorable finish.
Descent - Abseil down the route in six 35m abseils. The rap rings are red, whilst the route's belays are green. There is a nest near the end of the fifth abseil which should be avoided.
Sustained climbing with no particular surprises . Rope drag/weight at the top section of the last 2 long pitches. All in all a 3 star route! .
olivier mccreath - 11/Jun/11
Login to your ROCKFAX account
to add your comments - Search for comments