<< Beeston Eliminate < Lord of the Dance | None > None >>
The lowest girdle is a long trip with a fair bit of vegetated ledge rambling early on but it improves as the miles roll by. Start as for Beeston Eliminate. Some pitches can be combined.
1) 4a, 15m. Climb the cleaned stripe to a big tree.
2) 4c, 30m. Follow the base of the steep wall rightwards (vegetated) until it is possible to climb down the upper part of P1 of The Thorn and belay where a ramp runs out right.
3) 5a, 16m. Follow the ramp rightward to a small stance on the polished ramp of Central Wall.
4) 5a, 14m. Continue in the same line to a small stance in the groove of The Fly.
5) 5a, 18m. Swing right to access a ramp then continue up and right across a mixture of rock and grass to the top.
FA. Paul Nunn, T.Briggs 1969. Recorded at the time as Armadillium.