<< L'ami zantrop < Les pets de dame aux clebs | Psychose > Pour Lubeline >>
Superb and varied climbing. Set off up the right side of the smooth central slab, just left of the vegetated groove.
1) 6c. A challenging pitch of thin slab climbing. Stay left of the grey drainage streak.
2) 6c. Steep wall climbing, broken by a powerful roof. Can be aided with a sling in the roof for a foothold.
3) 5+. A welcome easier pitch.
4) 6b+. A fine varied pitch featuring some bouldery moves. Walk 30m slightly rightwards to find the start of the final pitch.
5) 6c. The sting in the tail, don't blow it here!