Rockfax is committed to strict privacy standards and the protection of any information gathered from visitors to the Rockfax Website. Rockfax has created this privacy statement as a demonstration of our firm commitment to the privacy of visitors.
- When you register on the Rockfax web site the only information we require is a working email address, the rest is optional.
- If you order books or MiniGUIDES then we ask for your address in order to process the order. The information is stored on a private database on the Rockfax server, which is based in the UK.
- Rockfax will not divulge your personal information to any third parties.
- Rockfax maintains a newsletter database. You can opt out of receiving the Newsletter by using the unsubscribe link in the ‘Your Account’ page accessible in the top right-hand corner of every page.
- Rockfax do not send random and untargeted unsolicited e-mail.
Links and Advertisers
Rockfax is not responsible for the privacy practices of websites linked to from the Rockfax website or newsletter.
Rockfax is dedicated to your privacy and we hope that this privacy statement is a testament of our privacy commitment.
If you have any questions, concerns, or requests regarding the Rockfax Privacy Statement, please feel free to contact us