There are 16 “Easter Eggs” hidden in the pictures in the book. Here are some clues, in the order that Easter Eggs appear in the book – that should be a little help. The first one appears on page 53.
* = pretty easy – ** = quite tricky – *** = tough
- you’re bugging me **
- misplaced from the Peak’s finest quarry *
- arachnaphobia **
- a time-travelling guide *
- scary terrain ***
- in a pear tree? *
- fine face climbing ***
- monkeying about *
- what colour was that house? **
- get the feeling you are being watched? *
- These normally say “se vende” *
- a Wallace and Grommit classic ***
- art? It’s a load of bull **
- castles in the air **
- who needs friends?**
- Pavey Ark’s finest **
We had a competition to find them all during January and February 2005. This was won by Duncan Martin who found 12 of them unaided by clues. He was the only person to find number 5. Only one person found numbers 7 and 14 (although this clue makes it easier) and no-one found number 12. Thanks to all those who entered.
If you are getting so frustrated that you are pulling your own hair out then email me for the answers.