Sella – the best place to stay for climbing in the Costa Blanca
Our 2 houses in the centre of Sella village have spectacular terraces looking across to the Puig Campana
We have apartments sleeping 4 or 6, and bunkhouse rooms and beds
House for 4 = €480.00 Bunkhouse bed for one = €20.00
Casaroc began looking after climbers in 1989 – we have a lot of experience.
This is why we are different:
- Clean, comfortable quality accommodation.
- Wi-Fi in all the houses
- Terraces with barbecue
- Houses for 4 – €480.00 per week ( = €17.00 ppp night) including bedlinen, towels
- House for 6/7 = €600 per week (=€14.00 ppp night)
- Bunkhouse nights = €20.00 per person including bedlinen, towels
- Good hot water and shower facilities
- 3km from Sella crags
- 50 mins from Alicante airport
- DVD and paperback libraries
- 100 yards from Sella´s shops, bars, cashpoint and banks
- 15 minutes from AP7motorway – Sella is signposted.
- Central base for climbing at Toix, Calpe, Marin, Guadalest, Cabezón d´Or etc
- We actively support the local economy
- UK direct phone 020 719 329 49
- Mobile: 0034 699226041
- Just Google “Sella Accommodation”
- sellabunkhouse.com website = www.casaroc.com
Casaroc: Two twin bedrooms, possible 5th bed, full-sized bath, big terrace and barbecue
Roc House: Since 1989; bunkhouse beds or rent all three rooms, 6/7 beds.
La Casa Grande:both houses joined opening the door between, 5 bedrooms, 10/12 beds