<< Milongas sangrantes < Alcudia | Enlaces > Tesores >>
HVS. A good line up the long rounded pillar. Despite the grade, it should not be underestimated. It is a serious undertaking; the route finding is awkward and there is a fair amount of loose rock about. Take a full rack.
1) 4+, 40m. The centre of the rib, past two ledges, to another.
2) 5, 45m. Climb direct then trend left and back right to pegs. Move up and left again to a ledge.
3) 4, 40m. Climb right then left over a bulge. Continue upwards, keeping right of the gully, to a ledge on the arete.
4) 4+, 30m. Head up the vegetated groove, then press on up the slabs heading slightly left.
5) 4, 20m. Climb a slab then trend left to a belay.
6) 4, 40m. Move up rightwards to easier ground and the top.
6a) 5, 25m. Climb the slab on the left to blocks and a belay.
7a) 5+, 50m. Follow the slab above past a hard move.