<< Vía de Polop < Through the Looking Glass | Hi Flyer > Secundo Veces >>
E2. Start below a scoop with a glued and bolted flake at its base.
1) 6a+, 25m. Climb into a scoop then left to a hard move up and right (2 bolts). Continue direct then move right and climb the steep arete above a small pillar. Make some difficult moves up the arete and follow a crack to a good ledge and belays.
2) 5+, 25m. As for Looking Glass.
3) 6a+, 30m. Go up right then back left to a faint crack. Follow this and head left onto a slab. Up to a belay in a corner.
4) 5, 50m. Climb the small pillar left of the tree and continue up a slab to an overhanging block. Climb past this then over ledges to a larger ledge below the headwall.
5) 6a+, 35m. Climb the wall then traverse right and up to below a small overlap. At its end climb direct to a good ledge and finish up a short wall.
FA. R.Edwards, M.Edwards and D.Whitley (P5) 2000/1