<< Vía de los bomberos < Hambre eterna | Princesa > Sol Solet >>
Fairly technical and sustained wall-climbing on positive holds and edges. When belaying from the ground, keep to the right to avoid stonefall on windy or goaty days.
1) 6a+. Climb the slab and holes over bulges to a shallow cave stance by a small tree.
2) 6a+. After the initial moves to get established on the wall, continue through the vertical terrain on good holds.
3) 6a. Slightly easier with a tricky move at mid-height.
4) 6b. A cracking pitch with no particular difficulties.
5) 6b. Continue up the easier slab (spaced bolts) to more powerful climbing and a memorable finish.
Descent - Abseil down the route in six 35m abseils. The rap rings are red, whilst the route's belays are green. Avoid the nest near the end of the fifth abseil.
Sustained climbing with no particular surprises . Rope drag/weight at the top section of the last 2 long pitches. All in all a 3 star route! .
olivier mccreath - 11/Jun/11
Muy buena vía, mantenida y se deja escalar todo el rato.
paneb13 - 18/Aug/13
Login to your ROCKFAX account
to add your comments - Search for comments