Supernova, Spits 'n Giggles
<< Embrujada < Sor-presa | Albahida (Gubia Normal) > Quan es fa fosc >>
A fully-bolted route up the left-hand side of the arete.
1) 6a. Head rightwards past a tree.
2) 5c. Climb the wall to a corner and belay above.
3) 5c. The wall direct to a belay.
4) 6a. Traverse left past a corner and climb a wall to a belay at a tree. A variation on the right is 7a.
5) 5c. Climb up left and then back right and up to a belay.
6) 5c. A long pitch up walls and bulges to a belay on the arete.
7) 5c. Climb to the top.
Descent - Follow the descent as for Albahida.
FA. Joan Riera, Doog Menzies, Manfred Eckschlager, Martijn Gerards
Climbed on Oct 17 2014. There are two (or even three) new (or variation?) lines to left and right of some pitches. We were not quite sure about the correct route / bolts in one or two pitches, but the harder ways were always obvious.
Eric Lorup (email@example.com)
Eric J Lorup - 23/Oct/14
Login to your ROCKFAX account
to add your comments - Search for comments