<< Rännesnärja < Whale Meet Again | Bare blåbær > Filling in the Blanks >>
The crack-line on the left-hand side of the buttress. Scramble up the wide gully for 20m to gain the base of the crack.
1) 6, 35m. Climb the lovely crack to a good belay ledge.
2) 6+, 46m. Continue up the crack, passing an overlap, until it fades. Four bolts mark the line to a two bolt belay - runout!
3) 5-, 40m. Climb past a couple of bolts and into the groove. belay before it deepens.
4) 4, 45m. Follow the groove and belay 10m beyond its end
5) 4, 30m. Head up the slabs to the Bare blåbær abseils.
FA. Rolf Bae, Robert Casperson, Jonas Dahlstrup, Eiliv Ruud 24.6.2008