<< Filling in the Blanks < Thiras Mirith | Haakon's Restless Crack > Celebrian >>
Another long climb, basically following the Black Arch. Pitch 3 will be wet after rain and there are some massive 'loose' blocks and flakes along the way.
1) 4-, 40m. Slabs and cracks lead to the start of the arch.
2) 5-, 45m. Climb the corner system past a ledge to a 2nd one.
3) 6, 55m. Continue up the corner and head right under the overlap to the continuation. Follow this to a roof with a groove on the right, good holds lead to a stance just above.
4) 5-, 18m. Traverse the slab under the big block on the right to reach shallow cracks leading to a belay under as big roof. Beware loose blocks to the left.
5) 5, 35m. Climb rightwards under the big roof then pull through and climb featured rock to a stance by orange rock.
6) 5+, 55m. A poorly protected pitch. Step right and climb the hand crack to its end then step left and climb the slab to a small groove (runners). The slab on the right leads to a belay in the gully.
7) 3, 20m. Trend left up the slab to the Bare blåbær abseils.
FA. Leif Magnussen, Jørgen Aamot, Stein Møller, Lena Dahl 2008