UKC

Is Burden finally getting a repeat?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 PhilMW 12 Dec 2022

Exciting times ahead. Shawn Raboutou looks like he could be the 2nd ascent. Aiden better get over their quick! Loved the balls of the guy to actually suggest he could get it on the flash.

For those that haven't seen it

youtube.com/watch?v=kXlhjFkHg0k&

TobyA 12 Dec 2022
In reply to PhilMW:

From looking at all my Finnish friends' social media it seems they've had lots of snow and quite cold temps for the last couple of weeks - so I suspect if those lads hadn't repeated it back in November, conditions are probably against them now. I remember years ago Nalle saying perhaps perhaps only semi-seriously that there are only a couple weeks in Finland when you climb hard between it being too warm and too cold!

In reply to PhilMW:

I really hope that if he does do it, he says he’s done it, and doesn’t wait for six months to announce it. I’m not sure I could handle the wait 😅

FactorXXX 12 Dec 2022
In reply to Rob Greenwood - UKClimbing:

> I really hope that if he does do it, he says he’s done it, and doesn’t wait for six months to announce it. I’m not sure I could handle the wait 😅

Talking of waiting and not sure if you're the right person to ask, etc. but is UKC suffering from connection problems this evening?
Sorry for the thread hijack...

In reply to FactorXXX:

I haven't had an issue, but will raise it with the relevant people - just in case.

FactorXXX 12 Dec 2022

> I haven't had an issue, but will raise it with the relevant people - just in case.

Thanks, much appreciated.

PaulJepson 13 Dec 2022

He's got his own youtube channel and big sponsors now so hopefully it wont be a case of news of his ascents coming via the latest Mellow video.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...