UKC

Sanna beach topo

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Obi Wan 04 Sep 2020

I'm possibly heading out to Ardnamurchan next month for a family holiday.

I noticed there is bouldering on Sanna beach and wondered if anyone has a topo or knows where I can get one? Sanna Beach Bouldering

AlH 04 Sep 2020
In reply to Obi Wan:

Have you looked in the photos section of that link?

OP Obi Wan 04 Sep 2020
In reply to AlH:

Yeah, seen that but wondered if there was a "proper" topo out there

Sherlock 05 Sep 2020
In reply to Obi Wan:

There is information in the Stone Country guide Boulder Scotland but no Topo as such.

Last time we were there the sand levels had all shifted and the river had re directed itself along the base!

In my opinion you'd be better off exploring the limitless possibilities on the hillsides above, all obvious from the road.Or walk for 10 minutes to find the in-obvious😊There are literally thousands of problems of all grades on superb rock that rarely needs more than a quick brush.All heights and type, just take a pad and wellies.Once the scale of the place is realised the difficulty of writing a guide becomes apparent!

Have a great trip!

OP Obi Wan 17 Sep 2020
In reply to Sherlock:

Cheers for the info dude. It's all out the window now though, the cottage we were hoping to book has gone! Literally in the space of a few hours. Decided on accommodation, decided to eat first then book it..... In that time we were beaten to it! You snooze you lose I guess. Gutted!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...