UKC

Wanted: Peak District bouldering guide in early September

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 bricevk 12 Jul 2022

Hi everyone,

In early September, my family and I will be traveling through the Peak District for a couple of days. We would love to spend a day sampling some of the bouldering while there, but we are traveling from the US, so we won't have crash pads and chalk or know our way around (though we will have two rental cars and our climbing shoes). I've seen a few official offerings for guided tours that we are considering, but we'd much prefer to just spend a day out with a local so we can skip the waivers and orientation and be shown directly to the best spots.

There will be four of us. We all have ample experience climbing outside in the US and we climb anywhere from V4 to V11 on the US scale, though we aren't looking to try anything super hard in the UK - mostly just hoping to try easy to moderate classics. We can negotiate a fair price and if you're ever in the southeastern US and need a guide and some pads, I'll return the favor.

If you are interested in helping us out, you can email me at [email protected], or IG message me @THE_thorkoff.  Thanks so much!

In reply to bricevk:

Dropped you an IG message!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...