UKC

Left your gear at Wyndcliff today (6th April)?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 EddyA 06 Apr 2024

Wyndcliff Quarry Wynd Cliff

A loop of about 10 quickdraws has been left on a rock in the carpark

f_catley 07 Apr 2024
In reply to EddyA:

Hi Eddy,

This is my gear, I have emailed you about collection. Please respond ASAP as we have driven a few hours to get to Wyndcliff tonight.

Euan Todd 07 Apr 2024
In reply to f_catley:

Sorry, I may be way out of line here, but Eddy has done you a big favour by retrieving your forgotten draws and posting so you can get them back and your response comes across as pretty rude. You may have driven a few hours, maybe don't leave them at the crag then? Or offer to pay postage to get them back. OK, getting off my high horse now, hope you had a good day at the crag!

f_catley 07 Apr 2024
In reply to Euan Todd:

I didnt mean to come across as rude. Im very grateful he found my gear and obviously I would pay for postage if need be but I was hoping to pick them up if Eddy lived localy thats all.

Euan Todd 07 Apr 2024
In reply to f_catley:

OK, sorry for misunderstanding - and hope you can get it back and get climbing soon! 

Out of interest, was the crag dry?

f_catley 07 Apr 2024
In reply to Euan Todd:

It was nice and dry yesterday, a bit rainy tonight when we showed up.

OP EddyA 07 Apr 2024
In reply to f_catley:

Hi f_catley,

i should have been clearer. I saw the gear there - but had no idea whether it belonged to somebody still on the crag, or who had realised and was already on their way back to collect it. So I left it where it was, on a stump almost straight ahead when you drive into the carpark. Hopefully you can get back to it easily, I’m afraid it’s not local for me

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...