UKC

Latest photos.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Myfyr Tomos 04 Feb 2024

I always check out the latest offerings in the Photo Gallery on my laptop, but lately I find that the very latest don't seem to show. I've only managed to see them by clicking the votes button, or wait a day or two for them to appear. This problem doesn't arise on my phone. Anybody else experiencing this?

Fraser 04 Feb 2024
In reply to Myfyr Tomos:

I've noticed that quite often I don't get the latest photos in the correct chronological order. I'll see some new ones first, then scrolling down I'll see some I've seen before (and voted on) then I'll see some more new ones. I almost never view by 'Votes' it's always 'Date', so it's not as if I'm seeing them by Vote by mistake.

Robert Durran 04 Feb 2024
In reply to Myfyr Tomos:

I noticed something like this uploading photos a while back. They didn't appear for some time, but I think appeared on my phone.

In reply to Myfyr Tomos:

I don’t usually look at latest photos as, one reason, for as long as I remember, I’ve had the latest not being in chronological order. When I have checked some over the years (eg when someone mentions a photo uploaded) I’ve also seen that it’s still the same that some are not actually the latest and some latest are not there until later..

Just been the norm for me - same whether phones or tablets (even same after several upgrades, though all using safari if that makes any difference). Checked again and I have one 2010 photo and many 2023 photos in latest.

Fraser 04 Feb 2024
In reply to Climbing Pieman:

You're not perhaps seeing the 'Date Taken' information below each photo and interpreting that as the 'Date uploaded' are you? I've always assumed 'latest' to mean 'Latest Uploaded'.

In reply to Fraser:

Oh you’ll be right and my error in wrongly assuming that they were the uploaded date! My bad, sorry.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...