UKC

Crag organisation not making sense

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 dan_hipkiss 22 Oct 2022

I have recently got a new phone and when I've installed the Rockfax App and downloaded crags again, they are organised in a nonsensical way, previously they were organised by area, but now it makes the app really hard/awkward to use. I have tried changing settings but they don't seem to make a difference. Is there something I can do or is this a bug?

Graeme Hammond 22 Oct 2022
In reply to dan_hipkiss:

Top right you can order geographically as yours look like they are alphabetical organised. 

Though maybe you have the same issue I have were some crags don't organise with the rest of the area. For example valley of the rocks and symonds yat don't appear with the rest of tbe west country climbs crags and a similar situation for ravensnest tor

OP dan_hipkiss 22 Oct 2022
In reply to Graeme Hammond: tried every combination of setting and filter/organisation they still don't group together by area (which they used to) 

In reply to dan_hipkiss:

Hi Dan, that's a bug in the app. Our android dev is working on it at the moment.

robert-hutton 23 Oct 2022
In reply to Stephen Horne - Rockfax:

When will a new android app be available, you keep promising to develop and iron out the bugs!

OP dan_hipkiss 24 Oct 2022
In reply to Stephen Horne - Rockfax:

That's great, hopefully it's not too long but I appreciate it takes time!

A number of factors have contributed to the delay of the next android release, and whilst there's no definitive date for it, it is being worked on.

TradRat 25 Oct 2022

Hey guys, you couldn't just patch this up somehow quickly? It seems it's a trivial bug that spoils the usability of a wonderful app...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...