UKC

Runestone Quarry added to Rockfax Digital

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

We have just added  Runestone Quarry in Little Langdale to Rockfax Digital. This is available straight away to all Rockfax Digital subscribers (and UKC SupporterPlus). Simply search for ‘Runestone Quarry’ in the Crags > Downloads tab.

https://rockfax.com/news/2022/07/14/runestone-quarry-added-to-rockfax-digit...

TobyA 14 Jul 2022
In reply to Alan James - Rockfax:

Is anyone else finding when they download new crags like Runestone into the Rockfax app on their phone, that the app is putting them 'in the right book' in their installed crags list? Instead on my phone before I get to my alphabetically sorted "books" (list of installed crags from each guidebook), they are getting put separately at the top. Screen grab below might make it clearer what I mean. (edit: the three crags you can see on the screen grab are all "added" crags. I have all of Northern Limestone, Eastern Grit and Lake District Climbs downloaded on the app, but have to scroll down to them. For some reason these update crags aren't going into their respective "books".) 

I've never really thought of going sport climbing in the Lakes, but I like the look of this place so will try and give it a go at some point!

Post edited at 10:54

Paul Clarke 17 Jul 2022
In reply to Alan James - Rockfax:

There's a free guide on the Fell and Rock CC website too.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...