UKC

IFSC Edinburgh

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Tigerlili 08 Aug 2022

Has anyone managed to get tickets for any of the lead comp in Edinburgh? Just been saying not available since they launched at 5pm for me and everyone I've spoken to. Wondering if it's a website problem or if we've just got unlucky

zebidee 08 Aug 2022
In reply to Tigerlili:

I was just wondering the same thing with my mates on our WhatsApp group. It could be that they’re trying to fill the qualifying before releasing the tickets for the finals. 

But I don’t understand how that’ll work? Will they be kicking everyone out after the 11am session and then re-admitting them for the 6pm finals? What about the car parking? If they parking for the Sunday all sells out before the 6pm tickets are a available how're you meant to get parked?

Very confused. 

In reply to Tigerlili:

Comes up as sold out for all lead with the link I got. Only speed finals on the Sat evening available.

Does say also a final release will be available on Fri 26th at 5pm though.

zebidee 08 Aug 2022
In reply to Tigerlili:

From the BMC website:

> There will be four sessions to maximise the opportunity for fans to come and watch.

Sounds like what I’m suggesting might be the case. 

OP Tigerlili 08 Aug 2022
In reply to zebidee:

We managed to get one ticket between 10 of us trying, so what happens if the other 9 of us can't get tickets in the next release? Does that one person go on their own or will there be a way to sell tickets onto someone else?

I wonder how many tickets there will be in total, seems like a fairly small venue in terms of IFSC standards.

zebidee 08 Aug 2022
In reply to Tigerlili:

> I wonder how many tickets there will be in total, seems like a fairly small venue in terms of IFSC standards.

last time there were 500 tickets iirc. 

art.gertner 31 Aug 2022
In reply to Tigerlili:

Anyone has spare tickets to sell?

Petulant Goose 04 Sep 2022
In reply to Tigerlili:

I managed to get semi and quail tickets but not finals!

Willing to buy a finals ticket for up to £100 if anyone is looking to sell?  

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...