UKC

New Nottingham wall?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 ebdon 31 Oct 2022

After some googling after seeing an enormous sign on my lunchtime walk today I came across this https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/p/boatyard-boulders-nottingham

(Sorry mods if crowdfunding links aren't allowed)

Would be great if this goes ahead, as the depot has really hit capacity and they talk a good talk. 

philipivan 31 Oct 2022
In reply to ebdon:

Is this at the site of the arches outdoor centre, near Trent Bridge? I've got loads of ads for this on fb so hopefully it happens. Probably nicer in summer but who knows! Depot and Derby wall always seem busy but nottingham wall doesn't seem too busy these days, I normally go there with my kids and it's always pleasant. I was going past the trent building walls where I used to train if I was too cheap to go to the wall ( notts uni) and it looks like they've made it even more difficult to climb there unfortunately !

OP ebdon 31 Oct 2022
In reply to philipivan:

It's under Lady Bay bridge (where they currently have a big mural of the ladies football team)

I'm probably well behind the curve not paying attention to social media. I must admit I have a soft spot for Nottingham wall but can rarely pluck up the motivation to drive across town to go these days. 

OP ebdon 31 Oct 2022
In reply to plyometrics:

The one week I'm on holiday and dont check UKC!

philipivan 31 Oct 2022
In reply to ebdon:

Ha, I was on holiday then too! Missed that

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...