UKC

FS: VW Caddy 2011 Micro Camper, 1197cc, Petrol, Manual, LHD

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Cboneill (user since 19/Feb/20) 28 Apr 2024
Price: £6,500.00

We are reluctantly selling our 2011, electirc green VW Caddy camper due to a growing family. A great little van, it comfortably sleeps 2 and makes a great stealth camper. We bought the van in 2019 and registered it in the UK in 2022. It has done 94126km/58487 miles, has been serviced anually and the MOT is valid until January 2025. We have the full service history for the vehilce and all the original documentation, including the certificate of conformity as it is a German import.

It is left hand drive. We have changed the headlights, speedometer and fog light to make it compliant with UK roads. The sale of the vehilce includes the original headlights. We have also installed a Fresnel lens on the passenger window to improve visibility for the driver. The van is also petrol meaning that, at present, there are no charges for any UK Clean Air Zone (CAZ) and it will not be subject to diesel restrictions found in some European cities.

We built the interior ourselves. Fully soundproofed, the interior is all wood and screws, no glue, so things can be easily removed/altered. The van is fully insulated with sheeps wool. We have also installed a Flettner Slimline Low-Profile Ventilator in the roof.

The bed can be used as a single bed/L-shaped sofa then easily converted to a double bed using a slide out section. The bed has a custom made half cold pressed foam half memory foam mattress in a removeable Teflon Silk cover which is soft, durable, dirt and water repellent and machine washable. There is loads of storage under the bed. We could comfortably fit a bouldering mat under the bed from the side sliding door. There is also a small storage cupboard to the side of the bed, the door of which can be flipped up to be used as a small table.

The sale of the vehicle also includes a custom made awning for the rear doors, insulated reflective covers for all the windows (also custom for Caddys), Thule Wingbar Evo roof rack, and bike rack for the rear doors (also Caddy specific). 

The van has remote central locking, 2 keys (1 remote), no radio, no air conditioning, wind-down windows and 15" alloy wheels. There is a small dent to the right hand cill. This has been on the vehicle since we bought it and required a small paint touch-up.

Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions about the vehicle as I'm sure there will be stuff I've missed from the description. The add is limited to 5 photos but I have plenty more so please let me know if you would like to see anything else. Please also feel free to give me a call as well with any questions, 07878113629.

Post edited at 22:17

OP Cboneill 29 Apr 2024
In reply to Cboneill:

Forgot to say, we are based in Bingley, West Yorkshire

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...